Thank you for willing to collaborate to our European survey on biodiversity monitoring practices.
This initiative is part of the project EuMon.
The information you will provide will be used to:
- build a comprehensive database on European biodiversity monitoring schemes,
- identify current general practices in biodiversity monitoring,
- make practical recommendations on how to design optimal and feasible monitoring schemes.
. Once you complete the questionnaire,
YOU will BE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD a summary of the characteristics of your monitoring scheme.
Further, when the analysis of the database will be completed,
you will receive an analysis of your program with reference to the European monitoring context.
Additionally you will be given access to browse the entire database on
European monitoring schemes of which your own contribution will form a part.
Please note that:
- You should direct any question about EUMON and problems when filling the questionnaire to email@example.com;
- we will NOT request you provide monitoring data (either raw data or summary statistics). Our questions refer to the monitoring methods used and organisational details only;
- estimated burden time: 20 minutes
- all final deliverables of the EUMON Project will be available to you on our website at the end of the project.
Now, you may now access the questionnaire to describe your monitoring program.
When quantitative information is asked for, if you cannot compute exact values (e.g. annual manpower),
please provide guess estimates instead of not answering.
To fill in the questionnaire, you have, first,
to register as a new user (or enter your user identifier and password).
Then, click on "Add a new program".
You can retrieve information on your program by searching for its name (or the name of the coordinator) in the table of programs entered in the database.
If it is already available, please use it as a basis to complement the description via the new questionnaire.